Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do we pick up the key?
There is no need to collect keys from any office. We have a key pad on the front door of the property and the number required to operate the lock will be supplied to you when the final payment has been made.
- What about security?
Windsor Hills Resort is a secure community with a Gatehouse which is manned 24/7.
- What if something is not working or there is some other problem when we arrive at the condo?
We have a local management company available. You will find details of how to contact them in the unlikely event of a problem or you require any other assistance.
- Is the Kitchen fully equipped?
Yes, our condo has a fully equipped Kitchen including cooker, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, saucepans, cooking utensils, bowls, bakeware, cutlery, tableware, glasses, even a teapot!
- Are there laundry facilities?
Yes, there is a full size washer and dryer and an iron and ironing board available.
- Are towels and linens provided?
Yes towels and linens are available for your stay.
- Can we use all the community facilities?
Guests can use all the amenities. Attention is drawn to the Pool Rules displayed.
- Do we need to book the Courts?
The tennis,volleyball and basketball courts are not subject to booking but there may be a time limit on use. Equipment can be hired, ask at the Welcome Center.
- Is there transportation to the Disney Parks?
No, many guests now use Uber or similar for transportation to the Parks etc.
- Do you have an internet connection in the condo?
Yes, there is WiFi available and should you wish to use this details of the Network name and encryption key will be found in the paperwork you will receive once full payment has been made. There is no charge.
- Can you supply any baby gear?
Yes we have a Pack N Play and Highchair available together with a bed rail which can be fitted to one of the Twin beds for child safety.
- Is there a Sofa bed in the condo?
No, we do not have a sofa bed but there is a foldaway bed in the closet of the Twin room for occasional use as an extra bed for a small person and this can be put in any room.